[Tutor] Missing LOTS of list messages

bhaaluu bhaaluu at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 21:02:30 CEST 2007

On 10/9/07, Kent Johnson <kent37 at tds.net> wrote:

> Maybe you should try Gmail?

1. You get over 2.8GB of storage space.
2. Good Spam filter.
3. Seems to get all the Tutor list mail.
4. You can set up filters for incoming list mail.
5. Easy to organize (labels, filters, stars...)
6. Fantastic email search engine (based on Google, of course).
7. You no longer need an invitation for an email account.

Back when I applied, I waited for about 6 months
to get an invitation from Google.

I'm sure there are other good reasons to get a Gmail account
in addition to the ones I've mentioned above.

Happy ['Python'] Programming!
--
b h a a l u u at g m a i l dot c o m
http://www.geocities.com/ek.bhaaluu/index.html