[Tutor] Missing LOTS of list messages
bhaaluu at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 21:02:30 CEST 2007
On 10/9/07, Kent Johnson <kent37 at tds.net> wrote:
> Maybe you should try Gmail?
> Tutor maillist - Tutor at python.org
I think Gmail is a very good idea for mailing lists.
1. You get over 2.8GB of storage space.
2. Good Spam filter.
3. Seems to get all the Tutor list mail.
4. You can set up filters for incoming list mail.
5. Easy to organize (labels, filters, stars...)
6. Fantastic email search engine (based on Google, of course).
7. You no longer need an invitation for an email account.
Back when I applied, I waited for about 6 months
to get an invitation from Google.
I'm sure there are other good reasons to get a Gmail account
in addition to the ones I've mentioned above.
Happy ['Python'] Programming!
b h a a l u u at g m a i l dot c o m
More information about the Tutor