[Tutor] Missing LOTS of list messages

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 10 02:34:41 CEST 2007

"wormwood_3" <wormwood_3 at yahoo.com> wrote

> I just discovered again that I am missing lots of messages from the
> list.

> Has anyone else experienced this?
> I am using Yahoo! Mail,

I use the gmane news interface rather than email but when people reply
to me I get the replies via email at my Yahoo address (aka btinternet)
and I've noticed several messages coming in several days after the
thread has finished. For example I just got Erics post about extended
slicing a few minutes ago but it was posted 9:00pm on Sunday night!

So maybe you arenm't missing them its just taking a long time....

HTH,

--
Alan Gauld
Author of the Learn to Program web site