[Tutor] internet access

Kirk Vander Meulen kvander11 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 23:49:52 CEST 2007

Hi,
I'd like to write a script that limits internet access to certain hours of
the day.  This seems like it should be simple but I'm not very experienced
with any programming that involves networking.  Can someone point me in the
right direction on this- I'm sure I can figure out how to use a calendar
object or whatever to trigger daily events, but what's the best way to
block/unblock networking?  I'm running xp (probably vista soon) on the
computer I want to do this with.  Thanks in advance,

Kirk