[Tutor] Tutor Digest, Vol 44, Issue 62

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 19 21:24:40 CEST 2007

"Lazarus billa" <billa_lazarus at yahoo.com> wrote

> I need computer Training through Tutor-Request
> at Python Organisation to maintain my Computer.

The Python tutor mailing list provides support for those
learning the Python programming language. We do
not offer general computing tuition.

If your computer is running Linux then you can find
a wealth of online resources to help you to work with
your computer. If you are running any other operating
system then you may find rather less for free.

> I also need Books., Litterature and needed help.
> Please attach me to some Org if u r not able to
> Justify my request.

For linux start with
http://www.linux.org

For Windows try the Microsoft web site

For MacOS try the Apple web site.

For Books try any online bookseller. For example
the Amazon Marketplace scheme offers access
to second hand books.

For general computing help try this site or any of
the others available

http://www.refdesk.com/factbeg.html

HTH,

--