[Tutor] making math problems mmmm fun

max baseman dos.fool at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 04:40:26 CEST 2007

haha :) yeah it's the new imp stuff i like parts of the idea but
other parts i really dislike basically it TRIES   to make math more
interactive and world like i really enjoy how most of it is really
programable stuff :) where compared to normal math books it's a bit
harder to program just a problem instead of a story but imp needs
help with it's grading and teaching the grading is terrible i can get
a A as long as i can explain and know how my way of doing it wrong
"works" but will fail if i just write the write answer without
explanation i dont mind the explanations bit but that what i write
matters more than if i can do the work  is odd
adn i just haven't learned anything new yet :)