[Tutor] Would an emulator be possible in Python?

Andy agunnerson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 17:45:48 CEST 2007

Ok, I'm pretty sure the answer is no but I'm hoping that someone will
prove me wrong.  I have decided that I would like to try and write an
emulator, I'm going to start out with a couple of simpler systems like
the Chip 8 and maybe a well documented arcade game but I would like to
do an NES emulator eventually.  Is Python anywhere near fast enough to
do this and have it be playable?  I hope so because I really don't
like C/C++.

--
-Andy
"I have a great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." –