[Tutor] performance

Jeff Peery jeffpeery at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 07:51:10 CEST 2007

Hello,
  I've got a quick question regarding performance of lists. I am taking measurements and building up a list of objects for each measurement. the class I created for the objects has attributes of time, numerical value, person's name who collected the sample etc. I also have functions within my class (I think they are properly named 'accessors'?) that get a piece of data within the object, for example 'self.GetSampleTime()'. I'm wondering what happens to my performance as I add more accesors to my class. How are the accesors managed? will each object in my list of objects contain the data for each accesor or do all the objects look to the sample module for the accesor? will my list of objects become huge and slow as I add more accessors? thanks.

  Jeff