[Tutor] [Fwd: Re: python problem - help!!]

Luke Paireepinart rabidpoobear at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 06:52:01 CEST 2007

Chris wrote:
> If I sent you the problem can you build it so I know what it is suppose to
> look like?  I've spend too much time it, and made it worse...all I know is
> that it does not produce the wanted results and is missing a loop...

It looks like a homework problem, so we can't just give you an answer,
we can only provide guidance.
> The worse part is that I did not find anything that can help me among the
> hundreds of websites I visited...

If you give us more indication of what problems you're having we can
better assist you.
Please in the future reply to the list and not directly to me.  Use the
If such a button is not available in your mail client, carbon-copy (cc)
a copy of the message to tutor at python.org
You'll have much more luck finding an answer if you ask the whole list
rather than a specific person.
-Luke