[Tutor] data type conversion for print statement

Tim timmichelsen at gmx-topmail.de
Tue Sep 25 18:25:09 CEST 2007

Hello,
I have a print statement where I use concatenation of variables with "+" to
avoid extra whitespaces. The variables are mixed (float/int).

How can I convert them all to strings to have a clean print statement?

example
print str(var1)+"and this "+str(var2)+"needs to check "+str(var3)

how can I convert var1, var2, var3 all at once?

This would avoid errors because of mixed data types.

BTW, why does a statment like
print var1, var2
automatically add spaces between the variables?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Timmie