[Tutor] Take if offline

Darren Williams D3IBZ at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 25 21:39:07 CEST 2007

All jokes aside now (glad you took it that way Mike).  Maybe I havn't gave
the tutor enough attention, but I have never witnessed someone jump down
anothers throat because they posted in all caps, didn't enter a subject
etc... etc...  The one time I have seen an argument (well heated debate) was
about a subject entitled 'Losing the expressiveness of C' (or something
similar), which I found pretty interesting.