[Tutor] python problem

Chris balderas at whtvcable.com
Wed Sep 26 04:16:35 CEST 2007

Ok, in this case the guessing game is design to guess the number (0-100)
that the user holds in his head.

I assume that Python off the bat Python gives a first guess.

Example:

I guess 50  #(using the split range)
Depending on the user # Python asks:

Press 1 if I am high.
Press 2 if I am low.
Press 3 if I got it.

Throughout the guessing Python should use the split range method. Python
should also be able to tell the user if he or she is cheating....and you
wonder why I need help...yikes!

Pseudo code:

Guess the number from the user using 1,2,3 keys
	Ask the user if # is high, low, or dead on.
		Print 'you got it' when Python gets it.

As you can see I need help. I've given you the pseudo code.

Chris