[Tutor] python problem

Chris balderas at whtvcable.com
Wed Sep 26 20:58:00 CEST 2007

Here some more work:

guess = 0

Print ‘Pick a number between 0 and 100’

While guess != ________ :
	print ‘My first guess is ‘, guess
	print ‘Is my guess correct?’
	if guess = = type3
		print ‘I got it!’
	if guess > _______:
		pick lower #
	if guess <_______ :
		pick higher #

that’s all I can do right now…

the mechanism that I can’t figure out is how to show in code form how the
computer goes to the next guess using the split range... ie. if the first
guess is 50, the second guess would be taken from the 50-100 (50/2 = 25 + 50
= 75) second guess  would be 75 if the number is too high.  If the number
falls below 50, then the split range is 25, ect…