[Tutor] [tutor]Help needed to read Ascii file in wxPython

Varsha Purohit varsha.purohit at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 04:36:00 CEST 2007

Hi Kent,

I am writing a program basically in python gui to open a file and display
its content. File contains ascii data... here is an example of that.
a text file having info like this

ncols         4
nrows         4
xllcorner     392800
yllcorner     5376340
cellsize      55
NODATA_value  -9999
9 3 7 3
8 3 2 7
3 2 1 3
3 7 3 2

it has predefined rows and colns... i know similar program in simple python
but wanna figure out how to do that in wxpython...

thanks,
Varsha

--
Varsha Purohit,