[Tutor] [tutor]Help needed to read Ascii file in wxPython

Michael Langford mlangford.cs03 at gtalumni.org
Fri Sep 28 05:45:56 CEST 2007

While I would say wxPython in its fullblown glory is a little much for
this mailing list, an easy to use toolkit and associated tutorials for
it is not. I would suggest you use pythoncard, which is a toolkit that
calls down to wxPython and is much faster to get going with:

This will get you up and running in a couple minutes.
http://pythoncard.sourceforge.net/walkthrough1.html

Run some of the example programs (they're in a subdirectory of your
python folder, like the tutorial says). Their source code will lead
you to an appropriate sort of file editor.

    --Michael

--
Michael Langford
Phone: 404-386-0495