[Tutor] Diff for Python

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sun Apr 6 00:04:42 CEST 2008

On Windows you can use FC - File Compare.
Its not as powerful as diff but it will highlight differences.

Help FC

will get you the switch options.

Or just use cygwin - any Unix user on Windows
should get cygwin as a matter of course IMHO! :-)

Alan G.

news:c436fcd20804051310v4676817tef4bc9c3672b2869 at mail.gmail.com...