[Tutor] queries from the web & random number

linuxian iandsd pylinuxian at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 21:05:39 CEST 2008

i was wondering if there was there any means of sending this number to the
script thru the web.
I mean have the script run from cron & i can remotely access the image read
the code & enter the code in a form to be "submitted to my script" or
another script i don't mind as long as it gets to final destination.

I have already setup webpage with form & i have the image on it.

i guess i have to setup some sort of server /client application to do this