[Tutor] Ball in Box

brebreman3 sbigtymers3 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 13 01:06:53 CEST 2008

I have a program i am trying to create where the user clicks inside of a red
parameter inside of the window.  The user has an unlimited amount of clicks
in order to create their own pool table.  I would like for the ball to
bounce inside of the pool table they just created and for it to fall inside
of a hole that is shown on the pool table. I already have the users
unlimited clicks and the red parameter of where the user can only click
inside but I don't have a clue how to get the ball to bounce inside of the
pool table and for the pocket to be created inside the pool table.  Can
someone pleeeaaaase help me? Thanks