[Tutor] Ball in Box

brebreman3 sbigtymers3 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 13 01:06:53 CEST 2008

I have a program i am trying to create where the user clicks inside of a red
parameter inside of the window.  The user has an unlimited amount of clicks
in order to create their own pool table.  I would like for the ball to
bounce inside of the pool table they just created and for it to fall inside
of a hole that is shown on the pool table. I already have the users
unlimited clicks and the red parameter of where the user can only click
inside but I don't have a clue how to get the ball to bounce inside of the
pool table and for the pocket to be created inside the pool table.  Can
someone pleeeaaaase help me? Thanks
Sent from the Python - tutor mailing list archive at Nabble.com.