[Tutor] Hoping to benefit from someone's experience...

Jeff Johnson jeff at san-dc.com
Wed Apr 16 20:35:21 CEST 2008

I have done most major languages over the last thirty years of which
FoxPro has been the last 16 years.  I thought FoxPro was the greatest
until Python.  Now I code in FoxPro and Python and I wish I could just
use Python.  It's fun to code, everything works and it is a complete
package without needing to incorporate a bunch of api's or third party

Jeff Johnson
jeff at san-dc.com
SanDC, Inc.
Fax 623-869-0675