[Tutor] Reading Multiple Files in Sequence

Kelvin Gorospe kdgorospe at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 23:22:00 CEST 2008

Hi everyone,

I'm new to Python AND programming and would appreciate any help anybody has
to offer. I have several .csv files that contains temperature data taken at
several different locations.  Each line in the csv file is a list such as
this: timestamp at location 1, temperature at location 1, timestamp at
location 2, temperature at location 2, etc.

The attached script opens one file and creates an output file that lists all
the timestamps and temperatures for location 1.  However, what I'd like to
do, is have a script that SEVERAL csv files (each one containing one month
of temperature data) and create an output file for EACH location
(approximately 50 of them).  So in the end, I'll have 50 txt files showing
time stamps and temperatures for a single location over all months of data
collection.

Thanks in advance for your help.

-Kelvin

--