[Tutor] Setting the PC Clock to Correct Time

jay titleistfour at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 18:20:39 CEST 2008

Wayne,

Is this a Linux box?  If so, you might consider setting up NTP to sync to an
outside time source.  We do that here and it works quite well, even
accounting for drifting.  If this is a Windows machine, I believe those are
already synced with the PDC, if joined to a Domain, but I might be wrong.

Jason