[Tutor] mod python

Carlos Daniel Ruvalcaba Valenzuela clsdaniel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 02:40:46 CEST 2008

Hello, I think this is a problem with mod_python and Apache
configuration, you should checkout mod_python configuration for
Apache+Windows.

Most likely your problem is the mod_python library file, use this
instead (more appropiate for windows):

"LoadModule python_module modules/mod_python.dll"

I suggest you to consult the Apache configuration documentation on Windows.

Regards,
Carlos