[Tutor] Debug C library in python program

Chris Fuller cfuller084 at thinkingplanet.net
Mon Apr 28 17:09:45 CEST 2008

I expect if you take that route, you would have to compile the Python
interpreter with debugging enabled, and then run that with gdb.  A better
idea might be to recompile your library to produce debugging output at
strategic locations, and then output it to the console or a socket to some
logging program.  Note that the C stdout/stderr usually doesn't correspond to
the ones in Python's sys module.

Cheers