[Tutor] Menus with dictionaries or lists?

Norman Khine norman at khine.net
Mon Apr 28 20:37:18 CEST 2008

I have a csv file as follows:

"us";"United States of America";"Alabama";"Black Belt"
"us";"United States of America";"Alabama";"Central Alabama"
"us";"United States of America";"Alabama";"Greater Birmingham"
"uk";"United Kingdom";"East Anglia";"Cambridgeshire"
"uk";"United Kingdom";"East Anglia";"Norfolk"
"uk";"United Kingdom";"East Anglia";"Suffolk"

I am trying to figure out a script on the command line so that you get a
navigation through which a user can drill down by:

I have some countries for which I don't have data for region or county
and I would want to exclude this from the list and only include the
country that has a county.

What is the most effective way to do this.