[Tutor] Any Italian speakers?

Hansen, Mike Mike.Hansen at atmel.com
Mon Aug 4 19:02:48 CEST 2008

Alan,

Unfortunately, I only speak and read/write English.

Did you find anyone to traslate? I plugged it into Bablefish and tried Italian to English and here's what I got.(Probably the same as you.).

"I want chiderti only 1 thing... but according to you qualle and better program X to program? thanks "

I also tried Spanish, Potuguese, and Greek, but the Italian one came out the best.

Mike