[Tutor] I need a Python mentor

Chad Crabtree flaxeater at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 23:36:45 CEST 2008

Actually the way this list works is there is no one person who will do
this.  However if you pose a specific question I'm sure you will get
several helpful people will respond.  Like this.

What book did you read and what topics did it cover?  From there
someone perhaps even myself will be able to make up something nice for
you to program.  Then when you have problems with the program come
back and ask questions.  Since you already programmed in PHP I don't
think you'll have too much trouble picking up python.