[Tutor] issue with the Backslash on IDLE 1.2.2

bob gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 17:02:33 CEST 2008

Please always reply to tutor at python.org as well as me. All of us can
help and learn.

Marc Rambert wrote:

>>> hi,
>>>
>>> I would like to make some regular expression, unfortunately I can't
>>> because the backslash doesn't work
>>
>> Please explain "doesn't work".
>>
>> I interpret that as "I press the \ key and nothing shows up in the
>> active window."
>>

> hi yes you are right and this is when I am in french keyboard.

I can't help here but perhaps someone else can.

--
Bob Gailer
Chapel Hill NC

When we take the time to be aware of our feelings and
needs we have more satisfying interatctions with others.

Nonviolent Communication provides tools for this awareness.

As a coach and trainer I can assist you in learning this process.

What is YOUR biggest relationship challenge?