[Tutor] What has Editor X got that PyWin32 hasn't?

Hansen, Mike Mike.Hansen at atmel.com
Tue Aug 12 22:08:17 CEST 2008

Is that the editor that comes with Activestate's Python distribution
for Windows? If so, I haven't used in a very long time.

I switch between VIM and Komodo IDE. I don't remember the pythonwin
editor having code completion for python, syntax highlighting for
other languages(Perl?  Ruby? HTML?), ftp, integration with your
favorite source code control system, a spell checker, the ability to
script it or record macros, an MP3 player, voice recognition, a Vulcan
mind-meld programming link,  ....  oh... those last three are probably
in emacs..  %-)

Mike