[Tutor] Reformatting phone number

W W srilyk at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 13:31:09 CEST 2008

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 5:13 AM, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2008/8/21 OmerT <Jaggojaggo+Py at gmail.com <Jaggojaggo%2BPy at gmail.com>>:
> > mostly, I google "docs.python" and the term or class I'm looking for.
> > Mind, this mainly works for modules or classes which came with the
> interpreter.
> >

> Exactly- that only works for term, classes, and functions that you
> already know the name of. The php docs have a list of all the
> functions with a one-line description. It's very easy to find which
> funtion performs what one needs.

http://docs.python.org/modindex.html
http://docs.python.org/lib/lib.html

They may not have a one line description, but for the most part they're
either fairly self explanatory or sounds like what they should. And if you
still can't find what you want, just ask here, and someone should have an
answer for you!

HTH,
Wayne
--
To be considered stupid and to be told so is more painful than being called
gluttonous, mendacious, violent, lascivious, lazy, cowardly: every weakness,