[Tutor] converting processing code to python code

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Tue Dec 2 00:30:20 CET 2008

"Erica Osher" <eosher at gmail.com> wrote

>I have a simple processing code that I'm trying to work with in
>python, but
> I keep getting syntax errors. Any help on changing the code would be
> greatly
> appreciated. Thanks.

It would help to have some background.
What language are you translating from? It could be C/C++/JavaScript
or Java.
Or possibly other C type languages. It might be significant!

Also show us what you tried and the syntax error messages.
That way we can figure out what it is you are doing wrong.

Otherwise we wind up writing your code for you and you learn nothing.
Then we have to do it all o er again next time you get stuck.
That's inefficient for both you and us!

--
Alan Gauld
Author of the Learn to Program web site