[Tutor] cgi on novell/Appache

Jim Morcombe jmorcombe at westnet.com.au
Tue Dec 2 09:39:15 CET 2008

I have a cgi script that I want to get running on an Apache server
running under Novel.  I know absolutely nothing about novell.  I need to
have the first line of the script point to the Python interpretter, but
have no idea where it is.  (I don't have access to the server to play
around on it.  I have to change the script, give it to the admin guy and
let him load it.  He knows nothing about cgi, python, etc. )

What is the novel equivalent of "/usr/bin/python"?

Jim