[Tutor] [Fwd: Python Course]

Jeff Johnson jeff at dcsoftware.com
Tue Dec 2 17:40:04 CET 2008

This was forwarded to me from one of our user group members:

"Hi everyone!

I just signed up for an online course in "Web Development with Python"
through DePaul University, which I think you might find interesting:
http://ipd.cdm.depaul.edu/wdp/Prog_WDP.htm

I talked to the folks in the admissions department and they said they
needed 10 students enrolled in order to go through with the course.
So I told them I would mention this to the python programmers I knew
to try to drum up enough applicants.

Best regards,

John T."

If anyone has any objection to posting this type of information, please
let me know.  I thought members might be interested in available Python
courses.

--
Jeff

Jeff Johnson