[Tutor] Fw: Reading gzip files

Dinesh B Vadhia dineshbvadhia at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 16 17:29:48 CET 2008

Hi!  I sent the note below earlier and thank-you for the various responses.  The program reads a bunch of gzip files, writes the content out to a text file line by line (see code below).

What I'd like to do is ... when an "IOError: CRC check failed" error happens then close the offending file and move on to the next file in the list.  How do I achieve this with this particular type of error?

Dinesh