[Tutor] HTTPS file upload

Stuart van Zee stuart.the.viking at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 21:55:00 CET 2008

I have a requirement to automate uploading files using https.  The
https server doesn't give a form or anything they just gave me a URL
and said to "push" the files to the URL using HTTPS.  Does anyone here
have an idea how to do this.  I have done some Python programming but
nothing like this, and there is a fairly short turn around required on
this one.

I have done some searching on www and have found a few things that
seem like they do something simular, but nothing that looked like the
right answer to this.

Thanks for any suggestions and/or advice that you can give.