[Tutor] Adding network play to an open source game.

Timothy Sikes trs5678 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 9 05:21:00 CET 2008

Thanks for your advice.   You're probably right, I do need to figure out sockets first...  But it's a goal to work towards... I don't know if I would keep up computer programming if I didn't have a specific goal.  A few things:

I have the author's email of konquer (it was in the source).  I don't think he's actively developing it, but once I get to a nice start, I could try a nice email to him about it.  You're also right, I don't know C++, but would like to learn it.

Anyone have any advice on good tutorials/books/examples of python network programming?  I saw a cherryChat program that I can start to understand, anything else?