[Tutor] crashed with Runtime Error: NZEC (non-zero exit code)

bob gailer bgailer at alum.rpi.edu
Tue Feb 26 19:23:20 CET 2008

Andrei Petre wrote:
> https://www.spoj.pl/problems/DIV15/
I wrote my own version and submitted it. I got NZEC also.

The evidence pointed to a character in the test data other than 0123456789.

So I contrived a way to test for this and found that to be true. I don't
know what the character is or which test case it is in but there is at
least one bad character, and it is < chr(32) (i.e. a control character).

After revising my program to eliminate these bad characters I now get
wrong answer. So now I revise my algorithm.

--
Bob Gailer
919-636-4239 Chapel Hill, NC