[Tutor] Choice of GUI builders

Roy Chen roychenlei at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 04:31:00 CET 2008

Thanks for all the help, Dabo looks interesting, but perhaps a bit overkill
right now for what I have in mind. Certainly something useful to learn in
the long run, though.

I suppose with any GUI toolkit/builder, you're going to have learn some part
of the API anyway. I might just see how I go with wxPython for now.

Best regards,
Roy