[Tutor] Review and criticism of python project

bob gailer bgailer at alum.rpi.edu
Fri Jan 4 00:27:51 CET 2008

GTXY20 wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Is there a forum or group where I can upload my python project for review?
Others on this list can guide you to web sites for uploading code.

If the program is relatively small you can just email it to this list as
body text. How small? For me I'd rather wade thru 200 or so lines in an
email.

> I am new at Python and at this point my program is doing what it needs
> to I just can't help but feeling I have some errors
Errors? Do you mean bugs that have not yet surfaced but might under some
conditions?
> or improper coding
Are you concerned about performance, readability & maintainability,
easier / better ways to do things, conformance to Python coding
guidelines, etc?

If so this is the right place to get suggestions.