[Tutor] Review and criticism of python project

GTXY20 gtxy20 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 19:25:40 CET 2008

There are no errors per se - the script is doing what it needs to I guess I
just want to check it for compliance - for some reason I think itis a mess
and should be much cleaner.

I am only concerned with one particular area of the complete project - it is
229 lines in total - would this be too much to post? I do not have a website
to post code to - just don't want to post too much for the group and annoy
anyone.

Thanks for your comments and let me know.

GTXY20