[Tutor] Windowss sidebar gadgets with Python?

Timothy Sikes trs164 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 9 23:27:53 CET 2008

Hello all.I have been working with Python for a couple years off and on, and am currently enrolled in a java class. Python was my first language, and I think it's probably my favorite. But anyway, I was wondering about whether a Windows SideBar application could be built with Python.  I'm not completely sure how they work, as honestly, HTML just confuses me.... I know you can use JavaScript, but I don't know if you can apply it with Python.  I'll probably be back with more questions, as I like to develop different Python scripts and programs for my enjoyment, and I'm starting basic Socket and Network programming.Thank you