[Tutor] Programming Ideas, need some focus

Fiyawerx fiyawerx at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 12:28:36 CET 2008

I've been over google for hours now, and I'm sort of at a lull in my
learning, as I don't really have a current "goal". I know I could set some
easy goal like to learn a specific function or feature, but I still have a
hard time with that approach also. I was wondering if anyone knows of any
sites where people might request "projects" almost like rentacoder, but for
free stuff and/or just for fun. Almost an 'It would be nice if I had a
program that did this.. " type of thing to give me some direction. Or does
anyone else have any ideas for some types of programs that might actually
prove useful to people for beginners to work on?