[Tutor] Pycron - Does anyone have experience with this?

Garry Bettle garry.bettle at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 19:07:49 CET 2008

Howdy all,

Hope this finds everyone well - roll on the weekend.

I've been using pycron for months now with no trouble at all.

It's a great scheduling program.

I'm now trying to schedule a file copy from a network share.

However, Pycron chokes, as it requires the share to fully qualified.

Instead of:

s:\subdir1\subdir2\file.ext

it wants:

\\servername\share\subdir1\subdir2\file.ext

But no matter how I try to do the file copy - batch file, WSH and
Win32API calls - it still refuses to run.

It seems a shame to have to look for another scheduling solution.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks!

Cheers,

Garry