[Tutor] Program Specification Request

bhaaluu bhaaluu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 21:52:28 CET 2008

Greetings,

Take a look at this page:

http://davidbau.com/python/learning.html

and also this one (by the same programmer):

http://davidbau.com/archives/2005/07/29/haaarg_world.html

Not only are these interesting reads, but also give a glimpse
into what it takes to teach kids computer programming using
the Python Programming language.

Happy Programming!
--
b h a a l u u at g m a i l dot c o m