[Tutor] Projects

Damian Archer imonthejazz at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 23 00:10:18 CET 2008

Guys and Gals,

Firstly 'Hi'. So I am new to Python have been learning it for about two
months now on and off between working and playing.....

Its the first language I have tried to learn, I am taking to it quite well
and enjoying it, which is always good.

The problem I am having is finding project ideas for beginners. I know I
should be looking at things I need, but quite honestly the level I am at I
think these will be beyond me. Plus I want to master the basics I've
learnt before I get ahead of myself.

So anyone have any good project ideas, perhaps projects that people have
undertaken before??

Thanks in advance!