[Tutor] Projects (fwd)

Tiger12506 keridee at jayco.net
Fri Jan 25 04:01:03 CET 2008

> Nope, if you read the code you'll see the only mapping done is up to 20
> and then by tens up to 100, that's all.
> The same code could be used with a list, you'd only have to change the
> exception name.

I see. There were "..." in between each of the tens entries which I took to
mean that "big huge dictionary but left out some values in email for
simplicity". I feel ashamed for not recognizing that the ellipses where
there for some other purpose. ;-)

Anyway, beyond speed-up you might be able to get some better memory usage
stats by switching my lists to tuples, since the contents never change.