[Tutor] [tutor] Question on multithreading

Varsha Purohit varsha.purohit at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 04:30:23 CET 2008

Hello friends,
        I hve a GUI where i have start button and stop button. When i press
start button one thread is created and it is executing some background task
and when i press stop button that thread is stopped/killed. These two things
are working properly. But i have to implement pause button in my GUI. When i
press pause the thread execution should come to a halt and after that it
should be resumed when i press pause again or may be i can implement some
other button.

Does anybody have an example where they have implemented this kind of
threading concept ??

any help is apreciated,

--
Varsha Purohit,