[Tutor] New to pythong

W W srilyk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 18:58:28 CEST 2008

A quick google search for "Python tutorial" will yeild several results.

I recommend "Think Python" -  http://greenteapress.com/thinkpython/

HTH,
Wayne

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 11:40 AM, Jeremiah Stack <ttlingit at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everybody:
>
> I am new to this mailing list, and it said that i could the simplest of
> questions. So i was wondering if anyone could be so kind as to e-mail me a
> project idea or something to go out an learn to do in python. I don't know
> any languages, but i am definitely not computer illiterate. i have read so
> many tutorial about getting started but so far that is where the tutorial
> have left me ( how to print  "Hello World") and such.
>
> Any ideas great thanks.

To be considered stupid and to be told so is more painful than being
called gluttonous, mendacious, violent, lascivious, lazy, cowardly:
every weakness, every vice, has found its defenders, its rhetoric, its
ennoblement and exaltation, but stupidity hasn't. - Primo Levi