[Tutor] Tree Ctrl Data Structure - Help, please!

lauren at protopc.com lauren at protopc.com
Thu Jul 17 03:38:03 CEST 2008

John--

Thanks again - I so appreciate your direction!

Okay so i have a list of lists just as you describe below...I hate to make
myself look really stupid...but I don't see how this converts to a tree
structure...I was looking at this earlier and I guess what's confusing me
are the duplicates...do I need to convert the list below into a data
structure of tuples? Can this be plugged straight into a tree control?

Now my question is:

How do I get from here:
 [('north america', 'United States', 'California'),
 ('north america', 'United States, 'Texas'),
 ('north america', 'United States, 'Washington'),
 ('north america', 'Canada', 'Ontario'),
 ('Asia', 'Japan', None),

To Here:
geo=[("north america", [