[Tutor] continuouse loop

Monika Jisswel monjissvel at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 19 20:43:13 CEST 2008

Thanks or your replies, in fact I need my server to recieve queries from
some 40 clients, process the recieved text (some calculations) & send a
response back to them, in my previouse application I used a database, (they
entered thier queries into the db & my calculating script looks at new
records in db every 2 minutes & inserts  the answers  into the db too so
that the users could see them on thier interface. but now I need to move to
a server/client design because at the time i had created this program I
didn't have much time & I had to put it into production.

Right now I am working on some code using the SOCKET module as it was the
only module that allows inter-process communication & was simple enough for
me  to understand how it works.