[Tutor] Online class/education for Python?

Dick Moores rdm at rcblue.com
Sun Jul 20 08:08:04 CEST 2008

At 02:45 PM 7/19/2008, David wrote:
>Steve Poe wrote:
>>Anyone taken or know of any online classes
>>teaching Python? I know O'Reilly Press
>>teaches online technical courses, through the University of
>>Illinois, but no Python
>>Tutor maillist  -  Tutor at python.org
>I  am new to Python so this one was pretty good for me;

This does look good. I'm thinking about the $129.

1. Is there a problem set for each lesson? Are they corrected or commented on?
2. How do you ask for help from the instructor? By email? In a forum?
Was he helpful?

Dick Moores
Have you seen Kelie Feng's video introducing the terrific and free
IDE, Ulipad? Download it from my website.
<http://www.rcblue.com/u3/> Get Ulipad 3.9 from
Use svn for the latest revision <http://ulipad.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/>