[Tutor] turbo gears

Sean Novak snovak at snovak.com
Wed Jun 4 13:53:14 CEST 2008

I was curious as to what the you pythonistas thought about Turbo
Gears.  I've been moving through a pretty good book on the subject.
But, I thought I would get some opinions before really committing a
lot of time to learning their workflow.  I am writing web apps, which
is what drew me to this book http://acmsel.safaribooksonline.com/0131583999
  .

At first, I'm feeling completely naked without PHP, MySQL, and
Apache.  I guess I'm looking for reassurance that I'm doing the right
thing.. ie. applying my time wisely and not stepping on my own toe,
figuratively speaking.

Thanks!

Sean